The privacy of our visitors at constipation.how is of the utmost importance to us. The various types of personal information that are collected by constipation.how, and how such information is used, is outlined below:
- First off, we hate spam as much as you do, and will therefore never share with any third party or agencies any personal information collected from our users, ever;
- Like most other websites on the internet, Constipation.how makes use of browser cookies in order to enhance browser performance;
- By means of user registration and subscription forms we collect information such as use’s profile information (name, email address, residential address, gender and age);
- This collected information is used in order to send the user our weekly or monthly newsletter, thereby keeping the user well informed of the latest posts on Constipation.how.
- In order to enable our users to comment on our posts, Constipation.how makes use of the services provided by the interactive community platform Discuss.com via our Discuss channel https://constipation.disqus.com.
- All of our articles have been thoroughly researched, are 100% original and the undisputable copyrighted property of Constipation.how.
- Please note that all content on this website is protected by http://copyscape.com/ against any type of plagiarism whatsoever.
- You have the permission of Constipation.how to read and comment on any or all of our articles and, provided that you leave all content intact and unchanged and always include a link back to the Constipation.how website, you may share the links to our content on any or all of your social platforms in order to be of assistance or service to anyone suffering from constipation.
- Note, however, that you may not, under any circumstances, copy any of our content and paste it on any of your websites, mobile applications or social platforms. Sharing content means sharing the link, not pasting the content.
- All information relayed by our articles were gathered from various sources and resources. The research was conducted under the supervision of medical doctors who specialize in human gastrointestinal disorders in general, and in constipation more specifically. We have used the information gathered in order to provide to you a better perspective of Constipation, its causes, symptoms and remedies. However, please note that this website is intended to provide basic information only, and not medical advice. Anyone using any of the remedies referred to in any of our articles do so at their own risk;
Tanvir Hasan, owner and author at Constipation.how.